Friday, June 20, 2008

Phrase Your Praise

There are different ways on how we could actually praise a child for what he/she has done well. There are indeed a hundred ways on how to phrase your praise so that it continues to inspire, motivate and empower those boys and girls in class.

Wow*Way to Go*Outstanding*Excellent*Great*Good*Very Good*Well Done*Remarkable*I Knew You Could Do It*I'm Proud of You*Fantastic*That's Indeed Super*Nice Work*Looking Good*That's Beautiful*Now You've Got It*You're Incredible*Bravo*How Nice*You're On The Right Tract*You're So Smart*Good Job*That's Incredible*Good For You*I Like That* You're A Winner*Remarkable Work*Beautiful Work*Spectacular*That's A Great Discovery*Brilliant*You've Figured It Out*Magnificent*Marvelous*Terrific*That's So Creative Of You*You're Truly Responsible*Exceptional Performance*You Learned It Right*What An Imagination*What A Good Listener*Wonderful Job*I Know You Tried Real Hard*I Know You Care*Beautiful Sharing*Outstanding Performance*i Trust You*You Mean A Lot To This Class*You Make Us Truly Happy*You Belong*That's Correct*You're Wonderful*You Brighten Up Our Day*That's Perfect*A+ Job*That's The Best Answer*I Salute You*You've Explained It Real Well*I Have No Doubts That You Can Do It*That's Brilliant Idea*I Haven't Even Thought About That Idea*Your Output is Worth Displaying *

Start using them to your students and see the magic these can bring to them. You may also have other power lines which you can include in the list. However, always remember... your SMILE is worth 1000 words!


1 comment:

Cassy said...

Hi! Those are nice to print up on a card or bookmark and distribute to all teachers (1st day of school)to keep on their desk or someplace visible as a reminder. I'm going to make on to share with my colleagues. Thanks!